Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Favorite Photography Pinterest Pins

Amazing Pinterest photography pins
How to Create a Wall o' Canvas 


If you haven't discovered the FABULOUS world of Pinterest yet, I encourage you to do so. I don't know exactly how long I've been on Pinterest, but as of today (1/23/13), I have 54 Boards and 692 pins. I've pinned everything from DIY gifts, organization, quotes, & photography, to recipes, gardening, desserts, and holiday decor ideas. But, there is so much more!

On my birthday last year, hubby bought me a Canon Rebel T3i camera. Although I'm not a "professional" photographer, I am enjoying learning tips and tricks. I'm also enjoying taken LOTS of photos of my grandbabies ♥

Today's blog post will feature 5 of my FAVORITE "Photography Ideas" from Pinterest. So, without further ado, here is my list of my photography ideas favs (in no particular order)! 

UPDATE: This list was updated in March 2014 since I've pinned so many over the past year since posting this.

Generations Print (Moose Photography)
Amazing Pinterest photography pins



 Photo Montage Mat
 Amazing Pinterest photography pins 


Bride & groom in frame by
Brooke Letourneau
Amazing Pinterest photography pins


JOY Holiday photo
Amazing Pinterest photography pins






Well, there you have it. What are some of your favorite Pinterest pins dealing with photography or photos?? Please comment here and let me know  ♥


As always, go with God and God will go with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment