Monday, January 28, 2013

Learning from Others

It's been a little over a week since I decided to start blogging. I'm still learning the "ins" and "outs" of it, but for the most part, I'm enjoying it. One of the fun things about blogging is that you can share or "link-up" with others who are writing about the same things that interest you.

One of those is "The Better Mom". I first heard of Ruth and all the gals at The Better Mom from Pinterest. I have even been following a few of these Christian ladies on Twitter... actually, for a quite while now, even before I started my own blog.

What I love about these women is their sincerity and honesty. They tell it like it is. And many times, we as Christian women, need to hear that. God created each of us in a unique way, yet we can learn from each other.

        For you created my inmost being;
           you knit me together in my mother’s womb. (Psalm 139;13)


We were not made on a manufacturing line where each of us are exactly the same, God created us, "knitting" each one of us while we were still in our mother's womb. We are all different. And because of that, we can learn from one another. And I for one, am "learning" as I go.... how to become a better wife, a better mom and mawmaw, and a better Christian chicky. I hope you are learning too ♥



Debbie Davis
One Blessed Chicky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Follow Me on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment