Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Keep Calm and Carry Lip Gloss - And get it for FREE

Keep calm and carry lip gloss. oneblessedchicky.com. www.marykay.com/lyndeb100

There are a LOT of "Keep Calm" quotes going around social media these days. But I stumbled on this one over at Pinterest today and thought this was too cute to pass up! 
Of course I ALWAYS carry a lip gloss in my purse (and a full sized lipstick). Sometimes you just need that extra shine. 

Have you tried any of the Mary Kay lip glosses yet? Well, let me give you a deal just for reading. Go to my web site, www.marykay.com/lyndeb100, add any 2 lip glosses to your cart, and I'll give you a 3rd one for FREE (equal or lower priced). Just mention this blog post when you check out. Whoo hoo.... keep calm, and ALWAYS carry lip gloss ♥

As always, go with God and God will go with you. Be blessed!


Until next time,
Debbie Davis
One Blessed Chicky



No comments:

Post a Comment